Thursday, April 13, 2006

My First song

So, what about this first song. Well this is unique because i just bought my first song. I had a good collection of songs but mostly from my high school, either ripped or burnt on CD's. Since i bought my ipod mini, my desire to fill it up grew.

So, what was this first song. I heard it first on the radio and i just had to have it. I first enquired around my buddy circle to see if i can borrow their CD or ipod for a while. When none of them had it, i logged onto itunes and registered myself and lo and behold i had my first song.

The first song i bought was ironically, savin' me by Nickelback. I had an additional motivation after watching the music video on Yahoo Videos. This is the direct link to the video and you don't have to sign in or any of that crap. Very interesting video. Loved it

A section in the lyrics goes like this
" Show me what it’s like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I’ll show you what I can be
And say it for me
Say it to me
And I’ll leave this life behind me
Say it if it’s worth savin me
Hurry I’m falling "

It is representing my life.. show me what it's like to be the last one standing. Also my first legal song... teach me wrong from right and i'l show you what i can be.. wow. Good stuff

0 Comments: