Saturday, April 22, 2006

Student Rant on Digg!

Hello Student Rant readers. Thanks for all the support you have shown the last couple of days and to keep my side of the deal, I will continue to keep this site up and running with high quality content.

For now, as you might have observed, this site has quickly turned into a good discussion site for the Da Vinci Code google webquests. A reader, drosan has sent me a mail that he added this site to Digg. Thanks Drosan!. Also thanks to yuck22 who submitted my earlier posts to Digg.

I wanted to add a single link here. Digg is an excellent social networking site and hopefully through enough promotion, more readers would benefit from the excellent discussion we have going on here.

Thanks again Student Rant readers!!!

-Student

Digg Student Rant »

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

just dugg it.

Anonymous said...

dugg!!